Saturday 30 January 2016

GLASS PAINTING

Hello all, Today I am gonna share with you my experience in doing my first glass painting. Anybody can create a beautiful painting in a piece of glass. All you need to create a glass painting is a piece of glass, glass painting colours, a soft brush, outliner and a piece of cloth. I learned to do glass painting by watching videos and surfing in the internet. I started by choosing a design for my painting and I drew it in a white paper. Then I traced the pattern over the glass with the help of a black glass outliner. I left it to dry for half an hour. And then I poured the glass paints in the picture and spread it with a help of a soft brush. To my surprise it came out really well than what I was expected. I allowed it to dry for 48 hours. I have just given the my work for framing. You can even use glitters to give an added look. Hope this post would have given an idea for the beginners of glass painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment